Monday, October 15, 2012

Cooper's Birthday Party

We had Cooper's birthday party on the Sunday after his birthday, and had a bunch of family come over.  Cooper requested (many months ago) a monster birthday cake.  Birthday cakes are a big deal at our house, which I'm afraid is my own fault... but I really do love making my kids a cute cake for their birthday.  I just feel like it is something that shows them how much I love them.  And I always love seeing their reaction to the finished product!  Cooper's reaction did not disappoint ... he was so excited about it, loved counting the THREE eyes and the teeth, and he couldn't wait to eat it!  I'm glad he loved it so much after months of anticipation!  Cooper had many guests this year, and many presents.  It was a little more like Christmas... but he loved every minute!  It was fun to watch him feel so special!


The Cake!

Love that smile... he wanted to wear his birthday crown from school for the party...










So excited about getting a new Yankees hat... and he wanted to pose with Tim for a picture, since they were matching...

So many people love Cooper


Blowing out the candles!  It took one blow for each candle...


Finally gets to eat one of the eyes!

A picture with Sydney...

Happy Birthday Cooper!  We hope you enjoyed your party!  We love you so much!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed