Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Fun: Bike Rides and Running

We bought Sydney a bike in early spring this year.  She had a lot of fun learning how to ride it, and perfecting it this summer.  She can ride pretty far!  We also bought bikes for Matt and I, and a bike trailer for the kids.  We have enjoyed going on bike rides together.  Sometimes Sydney will even ride along side us on her bike.  She loves to always bring a "baby" along to ride in her basket.  





The bike trailer we bought can double as a running stroller, so I enjoyed getting some exercise this summer- both running and biking.  For awhile I was going on a daily run in the mornings.  One morning, Sydney got on her "running shoes," grabbed her "diaper bag" and two babies, and was all ready for our morning run!




The kids loved riding in the bike trailer.  One day I rode to my mom's house a little before nap time.  On the way home both Sydney and Cooper fell asleep.  I couldn't resist taking a picture!



I definitely enjoy getting exercise outside, rather than a video inside.  As winter creeps in, I will be sad to say goodbye to our runs and bike rides.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed