Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dailies

Every once in a while I take a picture, usually on my phone, that is of something we do on a daily or regular basis.  I thought it'd be fun to document some of our dailies.


Reading



This is a "typical" Sydney.  Singing songs and "reading."  
She was reading "Rapunzel" out of our Stand a Little Taller book.




Cleaning up messes and fixing things


A dry erase marker- wiped off easily, but was just like this on 4 doors.
I was washing dishes when this happened.

And all over Cooper...


And Sydney...

And Cooper's bedding.

Woody was Cooper's "must have with me at all times" item when this happened.
 Luckily I was able to glue his head back on!




Baking- usually cookies or banana bread





Shopping





Naps





Baths

Sydney's hair is getting so long!




And finding little things that make me smile



This pretty much paints a perfect picture of motherhood.  Some things that are so frustrating and mundane (not pictured: ironing, laundry, and cleaning).  But those cute little faces and moments that make it all worth it.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed