Thursday, August 12, 2010

Butterflies

I think the reason why Sydney has always talked so well is because she is such a social butterfly!  She wants to talk to the entire world.  One of her first words was "HI" and she would say hi to anyone and everyone, before she could even walk.  While we have lived in this apartment one of her favorite things to do has been to go out on our deck and yell and talk to all the people outside.  I will often find her out there talking to some kid or adult walking a dog.  Many times I hear her yelling things like, "Hey guys, wait for me!"  She loves it.  Cooper has never been quite as social as Sydney.  He is kind of a mama's boy most of the time.  But he decided that Sydney was just having too much fun without him out on the deck.  So now they go out there and yell to the world together!  It is darling!








2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

That is adorable. I'm loving her tutu.

Kelli said...

I love that. I think I'll take up a similar activity from my balcony. Might not have the same effect though...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed