Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 Months

Wow... 3 months have gone by already! Probably every post I write starts out the same... saying how I can't believe how fast my kids grow... but it really is true! 3 months seems to be kind of a milestone to me, mostly because clothes sizes go from 0-3 months to 3-6 months. And it is true, Cooper is growing out of all his clothes. For some reason, it is so hard for me to not keep dressing him in his clothes that are now capri's and 3/4 length sleeves on him. I love his little baby clothes- how little and cute they are- and I can't believe that he just doesn't fit in them anymore. At 3 months, not only is Cooper growing out of his clothes, he is growing and changing every day. He can hold his head up very well now, and sits in a bumbo seat just fine. He loves to smile and coo, and talk to us. He loves to play with toys now... he will play with the toys on his swing, and his favorite thing is to lay on his play mat with the toys hanging above him. Cooper loves his crib. He will lay in it just happy and talking to himself in the mirror toy. He is sleeping through the night consistently!!! We are going on a good week now, of Cooper sleeping through the night. However, Sydney has been waking up consistently, for some reason, so we haven't quite gotten a WHOLE night's sleep without waking up at all. But, we are doing pretty well in the sleep department. Cooper also loves sucking on his hands and he is blowing bubbles now. We are having so much fun with him. It is funny how much different of a baby he is from Sydney. We call him our "sensitive" baby. I am pretty sure that he has reflux, which makes things pretty hard sometimes. He has a hard time eating pretty often, spits up a lot, and is fussy after a few feedings a day, arching his back, and is hard to calm down. The doctor said a diet (of no dairy, eggs, spicy foods, nuts/nut products) might help. I am not very excited to start another diet, but maybe it will help me lose some baby weight. Who would have ever thought I would have to do so many diets for the sake of my kids?! Even though Cooper has his hard times, when he is happy, he is happy! We sure love having him in our family, it has been a great 3 months!

2 comments:

Tori said...

He is seriously a very cute baby! I love that picture.

Kenin said...

He is so dang cute! I miss kissing those cheeks. I have to tell you though, looking at this picture he look just like Matt did. I need to send baby pictures of Matt to you when I get home. I love your kids! -Missy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed