Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quick Post

I should be unpacking/organizing from our move yesterday, but Sydney is asleep and I had a quick minute to put some pics on here from our vacation to Hawaii.  It's short but sweet!
















OUR FAVORITES: watching Sydney chase birds~the beach~the pool~walks~beautiful views~waking up to the sunshine and rooster's cock-a-doodle-dooing~feeding fish~a nice dinner out~snorkeling~long naps~enjoying the weather and sun~feeding the ducks & chickens~sight seeing~shopping~playing with Sydney~spending time together!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That blue and green flowered dress of Sydney is SOOO cute! I'm glad you got a minute to blog. You know how much I love reading blogs. Haha! I had so much fun being able to just hangout and chat with you. It was a blast!

Bekah Parker said...

Oh wow so fun! I love the very first picture. So cute!

Chelsey said...

JEALOUS! Looks like you had so much fun! PS you don't even look pregnant in fact you look skinnier!!! I am glad you guys were able to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun!! Glad you guys got to get away!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you guys are so much fun! I wish I could of came. Sydney has gone and done so many more things then me already in her life! But I am glad you guys were able to go!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed