Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friends

Seriously.  Love these girls!

One of the best things this summer has been being able to see them more.  Thanks for a fun summer filled with multiple play dates, dinners, and fun... missed you Stabie!

One of Kelli's amazing dinners... right before Lena had her beautiful baby.
If I had money, I would make Kelli quit her job and come live with us to cook all our dinners...
Really, I still have so much to learn!

Our first annual (hopefully) girls night in Midway!
Included dinner, late night chatting, 1:00 am pictures with no makeup,
delicious breakfast, chick flicks, swimming, lunch in Park City, and no kids....
perfect for catching up and a nice break.

Taking pictures at 1:00 am in the princess tent?  Why not?

It will lead to hysterical laughing and delirious things


Lunch when Chelsey was in town!

So. Much. Fun.  I really wish we all lived closer. Let's plan something around Christmas!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am SO sad I missed Chelsey! We really need to do it often, it is so much fun when we do!

BTW--your tomato plant is huge! You are an amazing little homemaker.

Randy and Andria said...

how fun that you girls still get together, i miss you all! you all were always so fun to be around and judging by the princess tent pictures, some things never change!

Stacie DeWitt said...

This post just made my day, you know I always love a shoutout! I wish so badly I could have been there, I'm starting to get cabin fever in this condo:)Next time I will be there and perhaps some of my dance moves will make an appearance, how nostaligc would that be!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed