Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the Span of a Week

From Friday the 6th to Saturday the 14th (8 days actually)...


Matt worked at Comcast 4 days
Matt worked at the greenhouse 3 1/2 days




Courtney and I took the kids to the zoo (while our husbands worked at the greenhouse)





Matt's parents were in town for 6 days
We went shopping twice, 
out to eat 4 times, 
made tamales, 
had a homemade steak dinner together,
visited friends,
and hung out at Nana and Papa's house a bunch





Matt and I attended a session at the Draper Temple with my cousin Kourtney, who was going through for the first time... (wish I had gotten a picture with Kourtney!)







We celebrated Mother's Day with breakfast-in-bed,
visiting with both of our mothers  
(a special treat since we don't usually see Matt's mom on Mother's Day), 
visiting with two of our grandmothers, 
attending sacrament meeting and listening to Sydney sing, 
and talking to our brother's Tim and Alex for the LAST TIME while on their missions!




We enjoyed a couple days of nice weather... 
Courtney and I let the kids play in the back yard, in their swim suits, most of the day Friday... 
(while our husbands worked at the greenhouse again) They loved it!






We went to Nate's birthday party and got to see a bunch of old lifeguard/ high school friends along with their spouses and babies!





We went to a baby shower for Courtney and hung out with her and Kate A LOT  
(while our husbands worked at the greenhouse... ha ha.  And yes, I stole your picture Courtney!)




We had a VERY BUSY week, and almost every night ended with the kids asleep in their car seats, at a much later time than their normal bed time.  



2 comments:

Natalie and Nate said...

Jo- that WAS a busy week. SO glad we got to be a small part of it. OH my gosh- those pictures are so funny of us back in the day...I love it! I love your posts.

Chelsey said...

Wow...what a whirlwind! I bet you were exhausted. I LOVE the picture of you with the kids-you look so pretty and sweet.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed