Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had such a wonderful time having fun over the Easter holiday weekend.  It would be so easy to overlook the entire reason why we celebrate Easter.  I pray that I took enough time to teach my children about the Resurrection of Christ.  I want them to know that He Lives, and I want them to know that I know it to be true.  I do have a testimony that Christ atoned for our sins, that He died for us, and that He lives again.  I had the opportunity to read President Hinckley's talk The Things of Which I Know.  It touched my heart, as it did the day I heard him speak.

On Sunday, we went outside to take some pictures of our kids in their new Easter clothes.  As I look at those pictures, it rings true to my heart that my family is everything to me.  Those two little faces and my husband are all I have ever wanted, and being with them is all I will ever want.  I am so grateful that because of Christ we can be a family forever.  It is the most precious gift I have been given.








2 comments:

Missy Page said...

Thank you for blogging this. Such sweet pictures of the most beautiful kids! I can't wait to see you all on Friday.

Tori said...

What precious pictures!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed