Saturday, April 9, 2011

18 Months

Cooper at 18 months:

such a sweet, happy boy~ loves following me around and is always saying "mama!"~ loves Woody, cars, playing with his sister, his blankets, his puppy, and his ba ba~ is learning more words every day, he has too many to count now~ down to one nap a day, unless he wakes up very early~ pulls apart the bread when he eats sandwiches~ favorite foods: milk, cheese, and bread~ started going to nursery and hasn't cried yet... his first week he fell asleep!~ loves to read and will bring me books, saying "book!" when he wants me to read to him~ has the cutest little cheeks, smile, and blue eyes!





18 Month Stats:
Height: 30.5 inches (10 percentile and back on the charts!)
Weight: 23.2 lbs (20 percentile)
Weight for Length (60 percentile)
Head Circumference 18.8 in (50 percentile)

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

He is so Handsome! I can't believe he is in nursery?! Was that harder with Cooper for you than Sydney, because I am seriously NOT looking forward to Noelle being old enough for Nursery.

Jolynn said...

How come you are not looking forward to it? It's been a little harder than it was with Sydney, but mostly because of Cooper's personality. It's SO NICE to be able to listen to a lesson though!

Chelsey said...

I guess I feel like that means they're not a baby anymore...but totally looking forward to being able to relax in the meetings. That's why I was eager for hunter, but Noelle usually naps, so it hasn't been as hard.

Focused Burn said...

He is so cute! Love the updates! You are good at this Jo...maybe you can give me blog tips? Haha.

Natalie and Nate said...

Jo, he is so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed