Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sydney's in Primary!

Wow!  How did Sydney get big enough to be in primary?  Next thing I know I'll be dropping her off for kindergarten, and then college, I'm sure of it.  Sydney was so excited to go to primary.  We tried to prepare her by telling her that she would have a lesson instead of toys, and it hasn't seemed to phase her yet.  We dropped her off, and she was one of the only sunbeams not crying.  I do love her sense of adventure!  She has been asked to say the prayer next week, and she's excited about that.  I love that she finds life so exciting!

Our big girl...


 Dancing with her "I am a Child of God" crown on...


1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I can't believe it! Our babies are growing way too fast. Sydney looks gorgeous. And it comes to no surprise that she did so well!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed