Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cooper 15 Months

We took Cooper to the doctor yesterday for his 15 month checkup.  He is healthy and happy, which is more than we could ask for!  I really just can't get enough of my cute little boy.  He is always so good natured and happy, unless he is hungry.  When he's hungry, he'll follow you around just bawling.  He follows me around a lot more than Sydney ever has.  I will often turn around to find him holding up a book to me, just begging me to read it to him, which is the cutest thing!  I also love when he says "mmm hmmm" and nods his head to say yes.  The cutest thing ever!  I actually find myself asking him questions I know he will say yes to, just to see him do that.  We are a mere 3 months away from nursery, and as much as I am entirely looking forward to that, I can't believe Cooper is getting that big!  His 15 month stats are:

Height: 28.7 inches (not on the charts)
Weight: 21.3 lbs (10 percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.4 inches (35 percentile)


Poor little guy, must take after his mother.  He didn't even make the chart for his height.  It's funny to look at his charts.  His weight shoots up from birth to 6 months.  At 6 months he weighed 17 lbs... now he weights 21.3, so ever since he started crawling his weight has stabilized.  He is still a bit on the chunky side, and his weight to height ratio is in the 70 percentile.  But he's only gained 1 lb and grown .7 inches since his 12 month check up.  Anyway, on to the pictures...

Playing with daddy's i-touch while laying in the laundry basket full of pillows... what could be better?


So happy to have a whole cookie to himself!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed