Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow

Wouldn't it be nice to be little again and actually want to go outside in the cold, dark, night to shovel snow?  Daddy had some good company and a nice little helper when he had to shovel the driveway (YES we have a driveway!) last night.  I bundled her up good- 3-4 layers on top and bottom!

 He shoveled a tiny little "cave" for Sydney

 Loving it!

Getting cold...


By the way, having a garage and hence a driveway, and having to shovel that driveway, is TOTALLY worth it!  Not having to get into a freezing cold, frost/snow covered car every time I go out to it is literally heaven!  I am in LOVE with our garage.  :)  We'll have to ask Matt if he agrees, since I don't really actually shovel the driveway... but I think he still would feel the same way.  

2 comments:

Tori said...

Snow. Wow. I forget about snow since I live in a place where it doesn't snow! That looks....cold!

Chelsey said...

This is probably the only thing that has made me jealous of the cold weather! What a cute little cave! I wish I could do that right now with Hunter.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed