Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cooper's 1!

One year ago I was in the hospital holding my brand new baby boy in my arms, just wondering how I could be so lucky to have two beautiful children.  It is hard for me to believe that you are now one year old Cooper.  You have brought so much joy into our family.  It has been so fun to watch you learn and grow this past year.  You are such a sweet little boy.  You love to give me, and everyone, kisses- both on the mouth and by blowing them.  I love those kisses.  I love that you will cuddle up with me when you are sleepy, or just wanting your mom.  I have loved watching you grow into an energetic little toddler.  At one year you absolutely love to climb.  You enjoy pushing things, like chairs, around.  You are pretty much walking, and have taken about 15 steps total, but prefer crawling because it gets you where you want faster.  You love to follow your sister around and play with her.  Sydney misses sharing her room with you since we moved last week, and you miss her too.  When she hears you wake up from your naps she can't wait to run into your room to get you!  You smile when your dad talks to you on the phone, and get excited when he comes home from work.  Words you say: mama, dada, you are working on saying ball, and you actually say "tickle" while you try to tickle us.  You love to eat, and your favorite foods are cut up bananas and avocados.  One of my favorite things to do with you is read.  You love to point at and turn the pages.  When we sit down in the rocking chair to read, you kick you legs and laugh because you are so excited to read with me.  I love your blue, blue eyes and your cute cubby cheeks.  Your smile lights up my day and makes me so happy.  I love being your mom more than anything.  This has been a great year!

Love,

Mommy

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Chelsey said...

I can't believe that he is a year already! He is such a handsome little boy. Happy Birthday Cooper!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed