Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cooper's First Swim

This past week we signed up for memberships at a gym. Matt and I are both wanting to get in shape and we have had a lot of fun going to the gym together. We are able to take both the kids to the child care at the gym, which is really nice. We get up to 2 hours of the child center a day. Both kids seem to enjoy it, and they are very good about germs (my two main concerns). I have been amazed at how much the little break of working out and not having to take care of the kids has helped me. It is true that you have to take care of yourself in order to be the best mom that you can be. We took the kids swimming one of the days this week, and they really enjoyed it! It was Cooper's first time swimming. I was actually surprised by how calm he was. He liked to kick his feet, just like in the bath tub. Sydney enjoyed running around in the water. For some reason cameras aren't allowed in the pool area... we snuck in one picture and also took one in the locker room. I usually am a rule follower, but I really wanted to document his first swim time! So fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Cooper looks so big in these pictures!

Chelsey said...

They look so cute! You are such a great Mom...getting your kids out and getting them involved in things.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed