Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Mission Call!

Last night Matt's brother Alex opened his mission call! He will be going to the Argentina, Salta Mission and is leaving on October 14th! He will be speaking Spanish... which is cool because both Matt and Chris went to South America on Spanish speaking missions. I think we will all need to learn some Spanish if we want to be in on their conversations! We are so excited for him! I have always had a strong testimony about missions and am always so excited for missionaries. We are so proud of both our brothers for being worthy to go on missions. I am excited to be able to teach our kids about missionaries and pray for our brothers with them. I know that praying for my uncles and cousins who were on missions strengthed my testimony a lot. I always said that my "favorite uncle" was the one who was currently serving. Even though our baby will be 2 and Sydney will be 4 by the time our brothers get home, we know that they will look up to Alex and Tim. Luckily Alex will be able to meet our baby boy before he leaves. October will be a very busy month! We are hoping to spend some time with Alex before he goes into the MTC here in Provo. Congratulations Alex!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed