Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Girl

I absolutely can not believe that a year has gone by since Sydney was born! It is amazing to me how time truly does fly. All day today, I kept thinking, last year at this time I was doing this...like going into labor, arriving at the hospital, pushing, seeing Sydney for the first time, visiting with family, etc. Sydney has been the most beautiful blessing of my life. Matt and I are so blessed to have her sweet spirit in our family. It has been so fun to watch her grow and learn this past year, and even though it may seem a little overboard, I would love to capture that process in one place. So, here are my favorite pictures of Sydney from this past year.

November






December

January



February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September

October

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Sydney! I hope that you guys had a fun day and a fun party! We need to get together again soon!

Bekah Parker said...

Great pictures! She really is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! It has been so much fun having Sydney around. I miss her as a baby but it is fun having her older too! Thanks for inviting us to her party!

Jessica W said...

I can't believe you already have a 1-yr old! She is adorable, and I'm glad I got to meet her!

Kelli said...

I seriously can't believe it. Sydney is one whole year old!! Where has the time gone?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed