Monday, December 3, 2012

October, According to my i-Phone

I'm trying to accept the fact that life is busy, and it's not slowing down... Our biggest accomplishment in October- potty training Cooper.  I always hated hearing other parents say this when I was potty training Sydney (because that was a nightmare)... but it was a breeze!  Two solid days of work...long days... but he really picked it up and hasn't had a single accident since.  He's even been wearing underwear at night since day two.  I think I deserved it after all I went through with Sydney :)


Sydney's drawing of our house... #cantgetenoughofherdrawings
Little sass @the relief society "mad hatter party"

Making Holmes cake... #pampsalwaysletshimlickthepaddle
Line of cars... Line of books...

Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the neighborhood friends  #lovethispictureofthemwithChrist #thesecretgarden #cutestfriends

Drywall complete!!!
And a nice thick film of dust throughout our entire house... #cleaning day

Potty Training!
I left to run a quick errand and came home to find out Matt had changed Cooper's crib into a toddler bed... #sosad #iwouldhavelikedonelastmorningtogethimoutofhiscrib #menjustdontgetit

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed