Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

We started our first day of preschool a couple weeks ago... I absolutely love these pictures!  Sometimes I feel like the luckiest mom in the world... I get to take both of my cute kids to work with me!  I love having them there, seeing them interact with other kids, and teaching them.  The first day went really smooth!  Matt left about an hour late for work so he could be home, and it was so fun to spend the morning together.  He made "boat pancakes" and we enjoyed eating breakfast together, and taking traditional "first day of school" pictures... complete with new haircuts and new shoes.  A perfect morning!  If you are interested in seeing what we are up to in school, check out our preschool website: http://www.newdiscoveriesprek.com/  (or click on the button in the sidebar)
We are off to a great year!

Love their smiles... so excited!



Jumping from all the excitement!


Getting too big!

Love her!  So sad that it's our last year together!

So lucky to all be in the same class!


My little guy!

Welcoming my cute class!

The neighborhood crew 

Their new backpacks!  We were all excited about these Pottery Barn Kids backpacks we found- I just had to cover up the other kids' names with a baseball and flowers... so cute, sturdy, and a great deal!

Love!

1 comment:

sarah e. said...

What great pics! You are so lucky to bring those cute kiddos to work with you. And I think preschool would be the most fun to teach. I am sure you are a terrific teacher!

I love their backpacks. What a great idea! My sis-in-law did something similar with PB Christmas stockings.

And you are so gorgeous! Your hair looks so pretty.

I just caught up on your blog, because August and September were rather crazy around here too. I love all the pictures, especially the beach shots. But all of them. And you are making me want to steal Mike's i-phone, so I can do some instagraming. ;)

Also, can you just do my clothes shopping for me and my kids? I hate clothes shopping, but I do like having us look nice, and your taste is great!

P.S. Don't stress. You are doing so much, so well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed