Friday, August 3, 2012

My real camera...

It's been a while since I've busted out my real camera... I've been using my i-phone for pretty much all photographing needs lately.  The i-phone camera actually is really good, for a camera phone anyway.  A couple weeks ago, we had Brett's Eagle Project, so I busted out the real camera to document the event for him.  And it is so nice to see clear, vibrant pictures... Aw!

For his Eagle project, Brett organized and planned an event to plant some trees.  He had a great turn out and we all had a fun time.  Brett is such a hard worker and a great person.  I know he's younger than me, but I really admire and look up to him.  He is always putting his all into all he does.  He's been taking college courses, and even doing summer school, to try and get his Associates Degree before his mission.  He has a strong testimony and magnify's his church calling.  He gets up early to work out and take care of his physical health.  And, he is running a lawn business... mowing many lawns a week.  I wish I had his determination and perseverance!  I'm so proud of you and love you Brett!








Had to snap this of Cooper with his hands in his pockets... too funny!


Love their shadows... and how Sydney and Cooper are holding Bootsy's hands...

Mmmmm..... Dunford Doughnuts!



Cooper and Brett....
Cooper reminds me a lot of Brett.  I would love to see him grow up to have many of Brett's qualities.



After the Eagle Project, we headed home to go to our Neighborhood Parade and Pioneer Day Breakfast.  We decorated Sydney's scooter and Cooper's bike the night before... they were so excited!  Sydney insisted on taking her scooter instead of her bike, and got tired during the parade.  Cooper got tired too, and had a bloody toe, from scraping it on the road.  So I got to carry Cooper and his bike, in the mile long parade route and listen to Sydney cry.  (Matt had to work so he wasn't there to help out).  I'll just say, my arm muscles were actually sore the next day from carrying Cooper that whole way.  We actually had a great time, even with kids who were tired of walking/riding.  We love our ward/neighborhood so much!





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed