Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sydney's Spotlight

Sydney got to be the spotlight in preschool last week.  She was so excited!  Sunday night, at bedtime, we realized that we hadn't filled out her poster yet.  So Matt got Cooper in bed, while I helped Sydney do her poster.  It was so fun to work on it together.  She was the brains behind the entire thing.  Telling me what colors to write in and everything.  One of the things she was supposed to fill out was "If I could wish for one thing, I would wish for..."  I prompted Sydney to write Disneyland, because she really does want to go there.  She assured me that, "wishing for Disneyland wasn't a good wish, because, we ARE going to Disneyland.  I'm going to wish for a rainbow dress." Of course!  Why didn't I think of that?! When it was time to present her spotlight poster in preschool, she did such a great job!  She pointed at each and every thing, and explained the whole poster by herself.  We hung her poster up at home, when it was done hanging at school.  I just love looking at it.  It captures Sydney at 4 years old so perfectly.  It's colorful and has darling drawings.  Sydney to a T.






1 comment:

Nicole said...

She's so cute! I love that she wished for a rainbow dress. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed