Friday, May 22, 2009

It's A...


We are excited to announce that we are having a baby boy!  We are so excited to have one of each!!!  We had the ultrasound on Wednesday and got a good view that he is definately a boy.  The ultrasound results were all good!  He is healthy and big- measured about a week big.  Apparently I just have big babies.  I asked the technician if boys typically were born bigger than girls, and she said yes.  So, any guesses on how big this one will be??? Sydney was 8 lbs 6 oz, so I'm hoping he's not much bigger :)  You can tell here, that he's big, because I am big!  My belly button has been poking out for a couple weeks now and Sydney thinks it is hilarious!  Here is a picture of us on our way to the ultrasound.  We don't have a scanner, so can't put the ultrasound pics up.  Now we need to start thinking of good boy names... any ideas???



5 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Yay!! That is so exciting! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! That is great news! We are so excited for you! Looking good!

janderson said...

Jo, you have the cutest prego figure of all time! Love that baby belly!

sarah e. said...

How exciting Jolynn!! I just thought of you and decided to browse your page again. What a busy couple of months! Good luck to Matt in his job search. It sounds like you are experiencing a lot of major stressers simultaneously and taking it all in stride. You are amazing!! I don't know if I could stay as calm and collected as you seem to be while pregnant, in moving transition, making house decisions, helping your husband job search, and being a fantastic mother all the while!

sarah e. said...

And as for boy names...I have liked Zachary (Zach) for quite a while as well as Joshua, Jacob, Alex, Micah... Okay, I guess you'll just have to go to one of those baby name sites. The more I think about it, the more names I start to like.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed